Online 5 Session Teacher Training Webinar Programme
Free 3 Week Email Bootcamp
Get better results. Work less. Earn more.
Our students have enrolled from all over the world. The above pics show the level and the amount of people that attended.
I am sure you have by now watched our FREE webinar and benefited from the information provided. If you haven’t then here go below and sign up to our Free webinar series.
Ask yourself why would you want to become a teacher?
Are you a teacher who:
- Wakes up every morning completely exhausted?
- Dreads the commute to work?
- Struggles with managing behaviour?
- Works 50+ hours a week?
- Always behind on your planning & marking?
- Frustrated with your soul-sucking job?
I know how you feel, but i found a way out and I can show you how.
I’ve dedicated half of my life in education and helped train over 1000 teachers and leaders.
I have led and managed schools around the world providing whole school reformation and accreditation.
I’ve improved schools and provided outstanding professional development training which has transformed the teaching and learning of all stakeholders whilst improving the quality of their life.
Too many teachers and educationalist have always said to me… i am exhausted and cant cope!
This is where we come and help, assist and support you.
I’ve created a free 3 week email bootcamp to answer ALL your questions by providing the key knowledge, skills and experience on how to become an outstanding teacher.
Below you’ll find answers to all your questions. Questions that a top teacher would ask, like:
- How can I wake up every day EXCITED and MOTIVATED to go to school?
- How can I be RESPECTED at work, be ACKNOWLEDGED and VALUED?
- How can I SAVE TIME time on lesson planning and marking so i can utilise the time for myself, family and other activities?
- Where can I access UP TO DATE resources so I don’t have to reinvent the wheel?
- How can I consistently TEACH outstanding lessons without having to spend hours planning?
- How can I DIFFERENTIATE my lessons for every single student?
- How can I effectively manage the BEHAVIOUR of my students?
- What are the areas that I can improve in my “job search chain” and where should I be utilising my time? Using the appropriate and correct language for my CV? Preparing for an outstanding Interview? How to negotiate a salary? What??
- How do I create a professional development profile (PDP) to ensure i am appraised and that my annual performance management is passed with outstanding merit. Also so that I can showcase my skills, knowledge and experience to future prospective employers.
- What are the things I DO NOT need to do?
Know what to do, when to do it, and achieve your full potential – fast.
Oh yes! Did we say this section is FREE.
Why the need for Professional Development?
- keep their knowledge and skills as teachers up-to-date and be self-critical;
- take responsibility for improving teaching through appropriate professional development, responding to advice and feedback from colleagues;
- demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn and how this has an impact on teaching;
- have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum areas;
- reflect systematically on the effectiveness of lessons and approaches to teaching; and
- know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas.
Now if you decide i want more.
I want a done for you service
Then this is what we can give you in this amazing online 5 session webinar masterclass.
This is what we give you?
Online 5 Session Teacher Training Masterclass
The 5-session teacher training masterclass of blended learning sessions makes use of a range of teaching and learning methods which includes audio-visual, group participation, experiential and online learning supported by a dynamic presenter demonstrations.
What do we cover in the 5 sessions – OVERVIEW
Session 1: Teacher Standards and Lesson Planning
Session 2: Behaviour Management
Session 3: Effective Differentiation in the lessons
Session 4: The Perfect Lesson
Session 5: Professional Development Portfolio
WITH OVER TWO DECADES OF EXPERTISE GAINED IN THE GLOBAL EDUCATION SECTOR, MR. M. SIDAT IS AN EXPERIENCED CEO, DIRECTOR OF EDUCATION, LEADERSHIP AND ACADEMIC EXPERT, SENIOR EDUCATION CONSULTANT, COACH, MENTOR, TEACHER and CAMBRIDGE EXAMINER
Limited to 20 only.
You will also receive FREE 1-2-1 coaching and Skype/zoom sessions.
Free support and consultations.
Free masterclass resources.
And a chance to enrol on our new course starting June, 2019.
We give you all of the above for £497.
Terms and conditions apply.
+ 447725 974831
In this training session, we will be highlighting key aspects of outstanding teaching, teaching and learning strategies and how to become a better teacher. This should be as part of your ongoing CPD.
For those who are interested in our teacher training programmes, we will be holding a bonus section to explain further how anyone can become an outstanding teacher.
Q & A (certification)
Costs £497 subject to T & C (our special offer this month)
+ 447725 974831
“Your first opening question changed my perspective on things entirely. Real insight and complete focus. This was an extremely informative, enjoyable and above all valuable session and I look forward to start implementing some of the techniques I’ve learned into practice straight away. Thank you for sharing an inspiring learning experience. Would I recommend this course? Unequivocally to any academic”.
“I am so glad to attend the course, it was brilliant in all aspects”.
“The event was an excellent opportunity for the teachers of the community. The content was incredibly beneficial and the teacher was exceptionally knowledgeable. The topics discussed were essential, and a lot was studied in a short amount of time. The event was brief but comprehensive. The event itself was incredibly organised and the structure of the content was systematic. Overall, the event was very useful and no doubt we all left with some extremely useful tips and advice”.
“The training was very informative. I really enjoyed some of the psychological concepts covered. It was an eye-opener on many new concepts and strategies to be used during teaching”.
“Wonderful eye opener for teachers at all stages of their profession. A good way to keep updated on the latest developments in teaching”.
“Was a great event and shows the credibility of the standards of all other modules. It is worth an investment for the holistic development of the school”.
“It was very inspiring and motivating to become an excellent teacher. It did give a lot of helpful tips”.
If you are interested then join now below:
Don’t forget to make payment: Paypal £497