The Pastoral Care system at any school is based on a fundamental principal of Islamic education – the care of the whole person. The Holistic person!
- To create a caring happy atmosphere in which the highest moral standards have priority.
- To help pupils to recognise the equal value of all persons.
- To foster in pupils feelings of self worth and a sense of their own dignity as Muslims.
- To facilitate learning.
- To promote understanding.
- Pastoral care is the major responsibility of the form tutor Head of Departments, Deputy Headteachers (Form Tutor, HOD and Headteacher’s)
- HOD/Form tutors work as a team under the direct guidance of the Deputy Head / Headteacher.
- It is the School’s policy to liaise closely with parents on matters of pastoral care. This liaison is the responsibility of the HOD working with the Deputyhead / Headteacher.
- The organisation of the curriculum reflects the pastoral needs of the pupils in our care.